This is the Third Ben 10 Episode
Ben encounters a sea monster called the Krakken and a fisherman obsessed with catching it. He soon finds out the creature is upset because Jonah Melville, a poacher in the guise of an animal lover, is stealing the creature's eggs. After Ben retrieves the eggs, a close scene is shown with the Krakken cuddling her regained eggs in her nest.
- [Ben jumps into the lake and invites Gwen to come in too.]
- Gwen: Please. Who knows what nasty slimy things are slithering around in there? [shines her flashlight on Ben] I rest my case.
- Ben: Aw, come on! What's the fun of camping out near a lake if you're afraid to get a little wet? (splashes Gwen with lake water)
- Gwen: Aah! Knock it off, midget!
- [Ben starts going under the water.]
- Ben: Hey! Wh... What's happe-- (At this point Ben is completely under the water, during which a green flash is seen and a large, slimy figure appears from the water. Gwen throws down her flashlight and screams, then the figure comes into view as Fourarms.)
- Fourarms:You should have seen the look on your face, ahh priceless!
- Gwen: I'm telling Grandpa!
- Fourarms: I can't believe she fell for it! A monster in the lake! How dumb can you be? [Soon the Krakken bursts out of the water and attacks Fourarms.]
- Ben: Ripjaws to the rescue.
- [jumps overboard, activates the Omnitrix underwater]
- XLR8: [rising to the surface] Hey! I said Ripjaws, not XLR8! Stupid watch!
- Jonah Mellville: Thanks for the hand. And the feet.
- XLR8: Just what's in that box that's so important you'd risk your lives for it?
- Jonah Mellville: Umm... Our lunch.
- XLR8: You almost got munched for a few sandwiches?
Previous episode:Washington B.C.
Next episode:Permanent Retirement